Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Your daily routine

Use some of the words below to write a short paragraph about your daily routine. I'll be waiting for your comments!


4 comments:

  1. hello, I wrote today in the afternoon something but I don't known why didn't leave nothing :=? I am writening something now, and hope that it can be reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,I could now jeje, ooww yeah jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY DAILY ROUTINE
    My day start depeding of the day at seven o'clock or eight o'clock.I get up at 7 o'clock and the first thing I do is wash my face and bush my teeth, then I prepare the breakfast, with a cup of coffee and toast, then I get bed and take a shower to go to my classess.While I'm getting dress I wacth the news on the TV,and when I finished get dressing I go to my classes.
    I take the buss to go to my class and I arrive there at 8:20 aproximaly and wait to begin the class at 8:30, which is till 1pm, leaving classes I eat lunch and wait to my other class wich begin at two o'clock talking with my classmates, I entry at class from 2 to 7:30pm. Finally I finish classes exahusted obviously and go home, and get dress to go to the gym from 9:00 to 10:00pm, then I go home and cook me something to eat and wacth a little TV programs and finally sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I guess this is Nati because of the content of the routine. Very good! Just check the use of the "-s" for the 3rd person singular. We'll make some comments next class.

    ReplyDelete